✨💫'TIS THE SEASON OF GIVING (AND RECEIVING!)💫✨
Spoil a loved one (or yourself) with our ❤️❤️HYPOXI Studio Dee Why GIFT CERTIFICATE! ❤️❤️
There is nothing better than the feeling of being loved, spoilt, and feeling healthy, confident and cared for- let us take care of you and your special someone and start 2021 the best way. 🤩
All vouchers include a complimentary 90-minute consutation and initial session too- this wilol help us to help the lucky recipient make the most of your generosity, and tailor a best-suited program.
New to HYPOXI? You can read more about it here.
Vouchers are valid for 12 months from point of purchase, these certificates can be used in-studio towards a HYPOXI program. (Of course, with COVID-19 still hovering, we are happy to work with the recipient on a schedule that suits them best)
The vouchers can be delivered to the recipients house with a card and message of your choosing (card is an additional $5). They come in a metalic silver envelope and with a card explaining HYPOXI, and any merchandise also purchased (to do this, purchase the items and send an email to email@example.com ASAP detailing what you would like packaged together).
EXCHANGE & RETURNS POLICY
HYPOXI Studio Dee Why accepts refunds or exchanges in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Please make your purchases carefully as we are not required to provide a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
Our Returns Policy enables you to return a product that is:
- Significantly different from the sample or description
- Not fit for purpose
Please note to be eligible for a refund the following requirements may apply:
- Your item must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item is in the original packaging.
- You must provide proof of purchase – your receipt is required for any refund or exchange.
- The item must be sent back to HYPOXI Studio Dee Why (not the manufacturer) at the address provided.
If you do receive an item with an issue in line with the Australian Consumer Law guidelines above, you can return the item(s) back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product.
Damaged or Incorrect Items
At HYPOXI Studio Dee Why we do our best to ensure our products are delivered to you in perfect condition. Unfortunately, once the parcel leaves our studio it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. If you do receive a product that has been incorrectly delivered or damaged in transit, please contact us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance. Please do not discard the damaged/incorrect item(s) and please do retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the transporters.
Once the returned item is received and inspected at our studio we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the return is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please begin by double-checking your bank account. Next, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Finally, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that there are certain situations where items are non-returnable or may only be eligible for a partial refund such as:
- Gift Cards
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
In the case of returning an item please ensure the following process is followed;
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return an item purchased. Please also let us know why the item is being returned so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to return the item(s) back to our studio. Please ensure the item(s) you send are packed tightly and securely in sturdy packaging. We are not responsible for damages during shipment of the returned item(s).
- Please indicate whether you would like an exchange or refund.
- Make a copy of the invoice that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the item(s) you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the item(s).
- Use the mailing address provided to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us. (If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)