Oxyshred by EHP Labs - 60 Serves
What is Oxyshred?
Oxyshred by EHP Labs is Australia's favourite fat burner and has been our best selling product at Fat Burners Only for the past 7 years. This stellar track record is not without reason, the team at EHP Labs have nailed this product in terms of formula and flavour. Oxyshred is perfect for a wide range of people, whether you are looking for a clean energy boost, or chasing an ambitious fat loss goal, Oxyshred is a great place to start.
Benefits of OxyShred
- Boosts Metabolism & Daily Calorie Burn
- Provides Lasting Energy with no crash
- Improves focus and eliminates moodiness and brain-fog often experienced while dieting
- Reduces appetite and cravings
- Limits the absorption of calories
- Supports Healthy Immune Function
- 100% Natural Flavours
- No Artificial Colours
The Oxyshred Formula
Oxyshred contains a comprehensive blend of clinically trialed ingredients that will help to increase your metabolism, improve your mood, get rid of brain-fog, give you more focus, get rid of cravings, reduce appetite and burn body fat. That sounds like a whole lot for one product to do! We'll give you a quick rundown of how each ingredient in Oxyshred works to achieve these impressive results! Here are some of Oxyshred's Key Ingredients:
- Acetyl L-Carnitine:
Acetyl L-Carnitine promotes the transportation of the above mentioned mobilized fat into the mitochondria of the cell, where it can be burnt (oxidized) as energy.
Will improve mood & help to eliminate brain fog & moodiness often experienced during a calorie deficit.
- Inulin Fibre:
A plant extract that is beneficial for weight loss and will help to improve your satiety levels during the day.
Helps to boost energy, focus and calorie burn. As a side note: The caffeine/stimulant content of Oxyshred sits in a really sweet spot which makes it highly useable and enjoyable for those with both a lower or higher caffeine tolerance. If you have a lower caffeine tolerance it does not contain enough caffeine to make you feel anxious, wound up or jittery instead Oxyshred delivers a nice, clean energy. For those with a higher caffeine tolerance, the blend of caffeine and other stimulants will still give you a good, noticeable energy boost and may give your adrenals a nice break rest from other high stimulant pre-workouts or fat burners.
- Hydroxy Citric Acid:
Blocks carbohydrate absorption so that they do not become fat on the body.
- Green Coffee Bean Extract:
Will help to increase your metabolism and will actively mobilize stored body fat into the blood stream where it can be used for energy.
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid:
Will help to ensure the stored fat you are mobilizing comes from the stubborn areas you wish to target, such as the stomach and thighs.
- African Wild Mango:
Can help to reduce appetite and cravings by regulating leptin levels.
- Acetyl L-Carnitine:
For general fat burning, take 1 scoop with water in the morning on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before food for maximum absorption and fat burning. For fasted cardio, take 1 scoop with water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach to maximize fat burning and increase your energy throughout the day. As a pre-workout, take 1 scoop with water 20-30 minutes before your workout for maximum effectiveness.
Acetyl L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, Inulin Fiber, L-Tyrosine, Taurine, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Natural Flavor, Caffeine, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Sucralose, Silicon Dioxide, L-Theanine, Calcium Silicate, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Guggul Extract Powder, Mangifera Indica, Raspberry Ketones, Olive Leaf Extract, Green Coffee Bean Extract, Niacinamide (Niacin), FD&C Red #3, Calcium Pantothenate (Pantothenic Acid), Pyridoxine HCI (Vitamin B6), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), FD&C Red #40, Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12), Chromium Picolinate
EXCHANGE AND RETURNS POLICY
HYPOXI Studio Dee Why accepts refunds or exchanges in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law. Please make your purchases carefully as we are not required to provide a refund or exchange if you change your mind.
Our Returns Policy enables you to return a product that is:
- Significantly different from the sample or description
- Not fit for purpose
Please note to be eligible for a refund the following requirements may apply:
- Your item must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item is in the original packaging.
- You must provide proof of purchase – your receipt is required for any refund or exchange.
- The item must be sent back to HYPOXI Studio Dee Why (not the manufacturer) at the address provided.
If you do receive an item with an issue in line with the Australian Consumer Law guidelines above, you can return the item(s) back to us within 14 days of receipt and we will refund your money or exchange your product.
Damaged or Incorrect Items
At HYPOXI Studio Dee Why we do our best to ensure our products are delivered to you in perfect condition. Unfortunately, once the parcel leaves our studio it goes through many hands and products may shift causing unintentional damage. If you do receive a product that has been incorrectly delivered or damaged in transit, please contact us straight away at firstname.lastname@example.org for further guidance. Please do not discard the damaged/incorrect item(s) and please do retain the original box and packaging as inspection is often required by the transporters.
Once the returned item is received and inspected at our studio we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If the return is approved, your refund will be processed and a credit will be automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please begin by double-checking your bank account. Next, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Finally, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com
Please note that there are certain situations where items are non-returnable or may only be eligible for a partial refund such as:
- Gift Cards
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
In the case of returning an item please ensure the following process is followed;
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know that you wish to return an item purchased. Please also let us know why the item is being returned so we can rectify any problems in the future.
- You will be instructed to return the item(s) back to our studio. Please ensure the item(s) you send are packed tightly and securely in sturdy packaging. We are not responsible for damages during shipment of the returned item(s).
- Please indicate whether you would like an exchange or refund.
- Make a copy of the invoice that was enclosed with your original order, highlight the item(s) you are returning, and place the copy in the box with the item(s).
- Use the mailing address provided to address your return shipment.
- Take the package to your preferred shipping location to have it delivered to us. (If you are returning a product due to a defect or an error made by us, please include a copy of your shipping receipt with your package so we can refund your shipping costs.)